Sunday, November 17, 2013

Greetings, this is my first blog post.... EVER!

Hello everyone! I am Typhoon Lordgrief, and this is my first blog post I have ever done so I'm not quite sure what to say. I mean to me I feel like I should just be as honest as possible and say the first things that come to mind, but at the same time I veiw life sortof like chess, your first move is very important....

Anyhow the reason I am starting a blog is because I though it sounded kind of interesting. That and sometimes I feel like I need to just sit down and release my current ideas so that new ones can form. The other reason I am wanting to start a blog is, sadly, more narcissistic, I really would like to get positive feedback on some of the things I do, regardless of how silly and trivial they may be. Though a blog probably isn't the best for that and I don't plan on just whining about random things or my life.

The majority of things I will be posting will be ideas for campaigns, short stories, and insights into how I plan stuff out. Though I will occasionally give a post on something I just saw, maybe a short review here and there. I'm also willing to do research on certain topics based on question that I am asked.

For any future reference you can always reach me via e-mail at typhoonlordgrief@gmail.com. I am considering making a skype special for everyone who reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment