Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just Another Forum

I would like to announce here that I have started a little forum site under the same strange naming convention that I use. It's still a work in progress and I'm not sure what I expect out of it. I would like the forums to become a place of fun and something active but from past experience I learned that is hard without something to draw people to it.

As a side note I am working on a die rolling system for the forums so that people can run rpg's there with DnD and the like.

The last part of this notice is the link
http://typhoonlordgrief.freeforums.org/portal.php


As always feel free to leave questions or suggestions.


P.S. I am still working on the space races I am just waiting for them to be drawn, the artist who I have asked to do this is working very hard on this and has been a big help, give her your support here.

No comments:

Post a Comment